- 125g diced glace Buderim ginger
- 140mL milk
- 140mL cream
- 100mL Buderim ginger beer
- 420g Self Raising flour
- 4g baking powder
- Place all wet ingredients into metal basin, sift both flour and baking powder over wet ingredients. Mix gently until it comes together, do not over mix.
- Roll dough on floured surface until 2.5 cm thickness. Cut out scones with scone cutter. Reroll scraps until all mix used, work fast and do not over work the dough.
- Spray scones with water, leave scones mix to sit for 20 minutes or until mix reaches room temperature.
- Bake in a preheated 150 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- After 17 mins, remove the scones, glaze the tops with warmed ginger marmalade and return to the oven for 3 mins more.
Serve warm with Buderim Ginger Marmalade and Buderim Sweet Ginger Sauced whipped into your cream for a real ginger experience.