A child ticket covers visitors from 4 years through to 16 years. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult on tours and rides, children aged 3 years and under are free of charge. A family ticket includes 2 adults and 3 children. A senior ticket is available to any visitor with a valid Seniors Card.
Terms and Conditions
Your decision to purchase and use our park tickets means that you agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions (the Terms) as amended from time to time.
These Terms form a legally binding agreement between Buderim Ginger Limited trading as The Ginger Factory (The Ginger Factory, we, us or our) and you:
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for cash
• You must present your transaction receipt upon arrival at The Ginger Factory to collect your ticket.
• If your receipt cannot be presented for any reason your access to the Rides / Tours will not be permitted.
• Super Pass and Double Deals can be used on multiple visits, but entry to each Ride / Tour is allowed once only.
• To complete a Super Pass you will need to arrive at the Ginger Factory by 1.15pm.
• Concession: Senior and Pensioner Cards. Valid ID must be presented on entry.
• Children aged three and under are free.
• A family is 2 adults and 3 children.
• A 17 year old is considered an adult.
• A child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult, 17 +.
• Children aged 10 – 16 can ride alone, but not supervisor a younger child.
The Ginger Story – 10.00am 11.00am 12.00noon 1.30pm 2.30pm 3.30pm
Live Bee Show – 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm
Overboard 9.30am – 4.00pm rides run continuously
Train 9.30 am – 4.30pm rides depart half hourly