At The Ginger Factory, our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our visitors, team members and the larger community is the utmost priority.
As of April 14th, 2022 there are no restrictions at our tourist park, and there’s no restriction due to vaccination status. All visitors are welcome at The Ginger Factory. This is in accordance with government guidelines.
Help us keep COVID-19 away
When visiting our site, please observe the following good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19:
- Do not visit if you or anyone in your party is unwell
- Sanitise your hands when entering the site and at regular intervals
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 to 30 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or cough into your elbow
- Dispose used tissues into a bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Practice social distancing